I am a Senior Research Fellow at Melbourne Bioinformatics, a high-performance computing center for life sciences at The University of Melbourne, Australia. My research focuses on applying computational techniques to biological questions, especially related to Human Genomics and Cancer. In addition to research, I am enthusiastic about education and have extensive experience teaching at the university level.
- Lead Bioinformatician: Cancer Genomics and Clinical Genomics, Melbourne Bioinformatics, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Victorian Health and Medical Research Fellow
- Honorary Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Department of Clinical Pathology, Melbourne Medical School, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Adjunct Associate Professor (Research), Department of Medicine, Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
- Member of the Colorectal Oncogenomics Group, The University of Melbourne, Australia